NOTE: Due to Covid-19, the only way to purchase tickets this year is online via mvff.com
WEDS. SEPT. 23 • NOON Premiere Patron and above
THURS. SEPT. 24 • NOON Director’s Circle and above
FRI. SEPT. 25 • NOON Associate, Film Fan and above
SUN. SEPT. 27 • NOON General public
WILL CALL & RUSH TICKETS
Will-Call is not available for Drive-in screenings. Please check back on RUSH availability.
[email protected] | 877.874.MVFF (6833)
DRIVE-IN MOVIE RULES & FESTIVAL GUIDELINES
DRIVE-IN LOCATED AT LAGOON PARK – MARIN CENTER • 10 AVENUE OF THE FLAGS • SAN RAFAEL, CA • 94903
We highly recommend that all guests arrive a minimum of 30-minutes prior to showtime. Gates open two hours before showtime. Admission is first come, first serve.
Mill Valley Film Festival reserves the right to eject any vehicle, and all patrons associated within the vehicle, from the Drive-In at any time if venue policies and/or Marin County Health policies are not honored.
TICKETING & ADMITTANCE
- Mill Valley Film Festival Staff will utilize no-contact ticket scanning upon arrival to the Drive-In. Please print out your ticket or have it ready on your mobile device for scanning through your vehicle’s window.
- Only one ticket per vehicle is needed.
- To maintain the contactless experience, there will be no credit or cash transactions onsite in regards to ticketing.
- There is no re-entry to the Drive-In.
- If you must leave the Drive-In at any time in your vehicle, you will not be allowed back into Lagoon Park. There are no exceptions.
- Admittance will not be granted to any Event Guests outside of a vehicle.*
- There are no “walk-ins”.
- *Please refer to vehicle requirements under “Vehicle Restrictions”
- Vehicle windows are to remain closed until the vehicle is parked.
- If you roll down your window once your vehicle is parked, all occupants are required to be wearing face masks.
- There is no assigned parking. You will be guided into your space by parking attendants on a first come, first served basis.
- If you require Accessible Parking, please contact the box office in advance to make arrangements. [email protected] | 877.874.MVFF (6833)
DRIVE-IN VENUE POLICIES
- Drive-In speed limit is 10 MPH at all times.
- Lagoon Park – Marin Center is not paved.
- Please account for slight variations in grade and terrain while driving.
- Each vehicle will be parked in a 13 foot wide parking space, with a limit of one vehicle per space.
- Please park directly in the center of your space to ensure that you are abiding by all required social distancing guidelines.
- Headlights and interior lights must be turned off once your vehicle is parked.
- If you are unsure how to turn off your daytime running lights, please refer to your vehicle’s manual for instructions.
- You may access the sound through your vehicle’s FM radio. You can also access the sound on a portable FM radio. Phones/Tablets will not connect to FM transmission.
- Closed Captioning devices are not available for the Drive-In.
- All vehicle engines must be turned off for the duration of the program. Feel free to keep your vehicle in Accessory Mode to access the FM radio.
- Please refer to your driver’s manual for instructions on how to do this.
- Onsite assistance will be available if you experience any vehicle trouble after the screening.
- Parking is on a first come first served basis. Space saving is not allowed.
- A limited number of portable restrooms are available onsite and are sanitized after each use per Marin County Heathâ€™s requirements.
- Social distancing recommendations will be enforced at the restrooms.
- Outside food and beverages are permitted.
Alcoholic beverages are not permitted.
- There will be concessions available onsite through our Drive-Thru concession stand located immediately after you are scanned in.
- Once parked, you will not be permitted to drive back out to the concessions stand. No exceptions.
- The concession stand is only available for Drive-Thru purchases. No walk-ups are permitted.
- Marin County Health Officials ask that you take your trash with you and dispose of it at home to limit contact and potential spreading of germs.
- The use of cameras and other recording equipment is strictly prohibited during all screenings and programs.
- Smoking / vaping of any kind is prohibited, even inside of your vehicle.
- Pets are not permitted at the Drive-In, with the exception of service animals as defined by the ADA.
COVID-19 REQUIREMENTS & POLICIES
- Event Guests must stay in their cars at all times, except when using the restroom.
- Event Guests must wear a mask and practice 6’ social distancing when not inside their vehicle.
- Event Guests will not be permitted to walk around Lagoon Park before, during, or after the screening.
- If you are feeling sick or unwell, please do not come to the Drive-In
- NO: Campers, RVs, Motorcycles/Mopeds, or Bicycles. No extended truck beds or lifted kits.
- MVFF reserves the right to park larger vehicles (Trucks, Vans, SUVs) at the back of the carpark.
- All patrons must be inside of enclosed vehicles.
- No open vehicles (convertibles), no doorless vehicles or Jeeps, no sitting in truck-beds.
- All vehicles must turn off their engines and headlights once parked in their designated parking space.
WHAT WE ARE DOING FOR YOU
- Mill Valley Film Festival has carefully curated a work-place safety program for all individuals involved with the building and production of the Drive-In to ensure the health and safety of everyone.
- All Mill Valley Film Festival staff members, contractors to Mill Valley Film Festival, and all Lagoon Park, Marin Center employees are equipped with personal protection equipment for all events in accordance with the Marin County Health Department.
- Certified COVID Compliance Officer onsite at all times.
- Mandatory mask wearing, 100% of the time, while on property.
- Multiple hand sanitizing stations around the property.
- Contactless ticket scanning upon entry.
- Limited contact between you and our staff.
- Restrooms sanitized after each use following the guidelines laid out by the CDC and Marin County Health Department.
Mill Valley Film Festival has submitted a Marin County Vehicle Based Gathering Plan to the appropriate officials, and has it available to anyone onsite who wants to view.
- Reserved parking is determined based on membership level.
- Please do not park in a designated reserved space if you do not have a reserved ticket.
- MVFF reserves the right to relocate your vehicle at any time if you are in a reserved space without a reserved ticket.
- Drive-in screenings have the potential to be cancelled due to weather and other environmental issues (eg smoke from local fires). MVFF will notify ticket buyers and pass holders via email if this happens, along with information about rescheduling and / or refunds.
- MVFF is committed to accommodating audience members with disabilities. For assistance, please contact us before making your ticket purchase. Venue staff will accommodate you onsite as best as possible, while keeping both you and us safe and healthy.
- Lagoon Park – Marin Center is wheelchair accessible, but the terrain is uneven. Please plan accordingly.
- There are (2) wheelchair accessible restrooms at the Drive-In.
We welcome and encourage your feedback. For any accessibility-related questions and/or additional needs, please contact us at [email protected].
The Mill Valley Film Festival is committed to providing guests with a safe and enjoyable experience. We also appreciate, respect and honor the vibrant diversity of our world community of guests.
We are committed to a festival environment that is free of harassment and discrimination based on sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, national origin, religion, class, age and physical or mental disability. We reserve the right to revoke access to festival events and venues for those who engage in such conduct.
If you have an experience while attending the festival that violates this expression of commitment, you can reach out to us directly at [email protected].
Our partner, Community Violence Solutions, provides a 24-hour, 7-day a week crisis hotline to help sexual assault victims. Call 1-800-670-7273.
Consent to be photographed/filmed: California Film Institute and its representatives may photograph, film, and/or otherwise record attendees at all festival activities. By attending, you consent to such photography, filming, and/or recording and to any use in any and all media throughout the universe in perpetuity and without compensation for the use of your appearance, voice, and name for promotional and/or advertising, or any other purpose by California Film Institute and its affiliates and representatives.