Smith Rafael Film Center Box Office
1114 Fourth St., San Rafael
Sept. 12 4:00-8:00 pm Premier Patron and above
Sept. 13 4:000-8:00 pm Director’s Circle and above
Sept. 14 4:00-8:00 pm Gold Star and above
Sept. 15-16 4:00-8:00 pm All CFI members
Sept. 17 – Oct. 4 4:00–8:00 pm General public
Oct. 5 – 15 1 hour before the first screening of the day to 15 minutes after last show starts
Mill Valley Chamber of Commerce
85 Throckmorton Avenue
Sept. 17 – Oct. 4 11:00am-3:00pm
Oct. 5-15 One hour before first screening each day to 15 minutes after last show starts
Open one hour before the first screening of the day: Century Cinema Corte Madera | Lark Theater | Century Larkspur 4
THEATER RULES & FESTIVAL GUIDELINES
To guarantee admittance, ticket and pass holders must be in the appropriate line 30 minutes prior to published showtime. Doors typically open 30 minutes before showtime.
- While waiting in line, please be considerate of our neighbors and local businesses. Do not block doorways.
- Entry to theaters occurs in the following order: Line A, Line B, Line C, Rush
- Seat saving is not allowed.
- Outside food and beverages are not permitted.
- ALL cell phones and e-devices MUST be turned OFF prior to program introduction.
- The use of cameras and other recording equipment is strictly prohibited during all screenings and programs.
- Take personal items and refuse with you as you exit.
Please do not sit in a reserved seat unless it has been arranged for you. Do not stand near the reserved seats in hopes that they will be released. MVFF staff and volunteers will release reserved seats whenever possible, but it is not guaranteed, and the aisles need to remain clear while the theater is being seated.
MVFF is committed to accommodating audience members with disabilities, offering early seating as needed. For assistance, please notify theater staff. All screening venues and their bathrooms are wheelchair accessible. Assisted-listening devices are available at all theaters.
Consent to be photographed/filmed: California Film Institute and its representatives may photograph, film, and/or otherwise record attendees at all festival activities. By attending, you consent to such photography, filming, and/or recording and to any use in any and all media throughout the universe in perpetuity and without compensation for the use of your appearance, voice, and name for promotional and/or advertising, or any other purpose by California Film Institute and its affiliates and representatives.