SEE BEHIND THE SCENES: VOLUNTEER!
Each year, the 11-day Mill Valley Film Festival sells over 40,000 tickets and welcomes more than 200 filmmakers from around the world. Volunteering for the Mill Valley Film Festival will be that incredible experience you’ll always remember.
What to expect:
- You will be a key agent in supporting the California Film Institute's non-profit mission: to celebrate and promote film as art and education.
- You can also expect to have lots of fun, be active on your feet, and get the opportunity to meet new people.
We just ask that you:
- Attend our volunteer orientation in September
- Volunteer for a minimum number of hours
- Attend required volunteer training
- If you’re under 18, we’ll send you an extra form to fill out
- A one of a kind experience while supporting the arts
Plus an MVFF movie voucher for every completed shift, a free t-shirt, and a festival wrap party just to say thanks to YOU!
APPLY TO VOLUNTEER, CLICK BELOW:
YOU CAN ALSO VOLUNTEER BY HOSTING AN MVFF FILMMAKER!
Click here for more info.
Already Registered to Volunteer?
Log in to www.shiftboard.com/mvff and make sure that your contact information is up to date (click on “My Account”). If you do not remember your password, click on “Forgot Password” above the login boxes and you will be sent a reminder email. If your login information is up to date and you are not receiving MVFF volunteer emails, check your junk folder to see if our emails have been flagged as spam.
Are you a CFI or MVFF Volunteer? Join our Facebook Group !
In August, we'll post orientation and training dates. Please check back!
Questions? Email: email@example.com